At Jim Bell Architectural Design Inc., we believe that a dedicated team truly makes the difference when it comes to providing superior service to our clients. Although we do not always have immediate openings, we are always open to accepting résumés from qualified candidates. Please send your application, including cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated individual to join our team. Preference given to candidates with at least three years of residential custom home experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with our established processes, and programs. Be keen to learn new methods and experiences as a team member.
- Provide support with the production of technical drawings as they relate to ongoing projects.
- Use Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp and other software resources to create and prepare accurate construction drawings based on schematic/design development sketches
- Review design requirements and offer recommendations to support construction projects
- Liaise with the Project Management team to assist in implementing necessary design requirements, as required
- Coordinate drawings and provide information to the team
- Maintain familiarity with current techniques and developments to sustain and improve technical skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have post-secondary education or equivalent to a 3-year college diploma in Architectural Technology
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Microsoft Office, and other relevant software with at least 3 years of experience in custom residential work
- Possesses excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay close attention to details to ensure that work is done correctly and thoroughly
- Must demonstrate knowledge of architectural design principles and procedures
- Membership in a relevant Architectural Technologists Association or Intern Architect through a provincial Architectural Association is an asset
Qualified candidates should contact us by email at email@example.com. Submit a current resume complete with contact information. We will contact relevant, qualified individuals requesting further information and a possible interview.
Please do not call or drop into the office .
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Residential Required: 3 years
- Ottawa, ON
Required license or certification:
- BCIN or OAA