- Built in the late 1960’s this three bedroom bungalow was fairly typical throughout this west end neighbourhood.
- The client was looking for a larger more modern master suite and great room layout, an expanded main bath and new double car garage with storage.
- Then on the lower level create a teenager hang out with four bedrooms, games room and home theater room.
- The objectives were to be respectful to both the existing home’s character and limited budget. Close attention was given to the preservation of the existing brick as well as the homes proportions and detailing.
- The result is a charming ‘cottage-like’ home that seems at peace with it’s neighbours.
- Date September 4, 2015
- Tags Renovations & Additions