- Original Built in the 1940’s and renovated in the late 70’s this one and a half storey located in Manotick house was replicated throughout the Ottawa Valley at the time of original construction and renovated.
- The program requirements were modest; a small master bedroom and a single car garage, an expanded main bath on the second floor. As we started the design the scope evolved to include a complete renovation of the existing spaces.
- The objectives were to be respectful to both the existing neighbouring home’s character.
The result is a charming Craftsman style’ home that blends into with it’s neighbours.
- Collaborative effort with S.J. Lawrence
- Date September 4, 2015
- Tags Renovations & Additions