- Highlights the best of bungalow living: soaring ceilings and an abundance of natural light.
- New opened phase of a Manotick Estates, the U-shaped footprint creates an intimate backyard oasis, complete with a pool, patio, screened room, eating and sitting areas.
- Backyard is accessible from the kitchen and master bedroom.
- Standout feature of the home is the great room. The kitchen opens up into a casual eating area and living room.
- The vaulted ceilings (reaching over 15 ft) create an open, airy interior.
- Key element of a bungalow design is the location of master bedroom, separated from the rest of the interior spaces. This creates a distinct division of living space and accommodates a variety of lifestyles, from downsizing retirees with room for house guests to a young family with room for a nanny.
- Bungalow was an ideal design for a couple with children who no longer live at home, but want them to always feel welcome.
- Date September 4, 2015
- Tags Custom Homes