- Highlights the best of bungalow living: soaring ceilings and an abundance of natural light.
- New opened phase of a Manotick Estates, the U-shaped footprint creates an intimate backyard oasis, complete with a pool, patio, screened room, eating and sitting areas.
- Backyard is accessible from the kitchen and master bedroom.
- Standout feature of the home is the great room. The kitchen opens up into a casual eating area and living room.
- The vaulted ceilings (reaching over 15 ft) create an open, airy interior.
- Key element of a bungalow design is the location of master bedroom, separated from the rest of the interior spaces. This creates a distinct division of living space and accommodates a variety of lifestyles, from downsizing retirees with room for house guests to a young family with room for a nanny.
- Bungalow was an ideal design for a couple with children who no longer live at home, but want them to always feel welcome.
Click on the photo above to see the full image and navigate through the slideshow.
- Date September 4, 2015
- Tags Custom Homes