- Semi-detached home is a perfect example of transitional architecture; the balance between traditional and a more modern design.
- Exterior has simple massing with the clean lines; neutral colour scheme and minimal finishes exude a modern mentality.
- Also illustrates how a beautiful home can be built on a narrow lot.
- Currently in the construction phase, this custom modern home was designed to meet the objectives of the homeowner: contemporary, unique and in harmony with the neighbourhood
- Surrounded by the old trees and cottage-like environment, this home exemplifies the exquisite exterior that can be created when mixing modern design techniques with traditional elements.
- The standout feature of this home is the windows. From the floor to ceiling windows spanning the entire back of the house to the open-concept family room/dining room surrounded by 3 walls of windows. The scale of the windows, combined with the sheer number of them, explains why we affectionately refer to this project as “the glass house”.
- Date September 4, 2015
- Tags On The Boards